It was revealed by a Doctor Strange updates account on Twitter that the movie’s home release date is going to be July 26th.
The tweet also revealed the box art for the upcoming 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray discs.
Honestly, the artwork isn’t amazing, but I’m more excited for the deleted scenes that will be included in the Doctor Strange 2 home release.
Collider actually revealed all the bonus features that will be included in the movie’s hone release.
Doctor Strange 2’s home release date has been revealed
These are the featurettes that will be included in the home release:
- Method to the Madness – the cast and crew assemble to discuss what it was like to work with legendary director Sam Raimi
- Constructing the Multiverse – writer Michael Waldron discusses the challenges of writing a script that takes place across the vast array of the multiverse
- Introducing America Chavez – the short discusses Chavez’s comic book origins and what her dimension-hopping superpower means for the future of the MCU.
And these will be the deleted scenes included in the movie’s home release:
- A Great Team – Doctor Strange is questioned by a journalist
- Pizza Poppa – an extended scene featuring Raimi regular Bruce Campbell
- It’s Not Permanent – Bruce Campbell faces off with Doctor Strange
The release will also include a gag reel of outtakes and bloopers and an audio commentary track that will feature Raimi, writer Michael Waldron, and co-producer Richie Palmer.
What do you make of this news?
Are you looking forward to watching Doctor Strange 2 on home release?
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
What do you make of this story? Let us know in the comments below or on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages! And if you enjoy listening to film podcasts, why not check out our podcasts, Small Screen Stories and Small Screen Film Club wherever you get your podcasts!