Google Reviews are the feedback that customers leave on Google my business. Google my business is a Google account that ranks businesses in Google Search by indicating the company profile, location, and any other information related to the company. It also shows how customers interact with their business on Google. Online reviews are essential for any business, as customers rely on feedback from former customers when making a purchase decision. The responses are critical in ranking the business since buyers use Google more than other search engines.
Importance of Google feedback
- Reviews rank a company higher on Google. Multi-rating companies rank at the top of Google’s search engine results page. Higher rankings make it easier for customers to find your business. Positive google reviews help attract more customers, as previous customers attract more customers by pointing out that you offer excellent services and products.
- They build the trust and credibility of companies. Reviews give the honest opinion of customers. Customers trust the reviews because Google ensures that the responses are original and meet specific criteria such as honesty.
- They help to make purchasing decisions. Today, customers check reviews of online businesses to avoid fraud and other negative experiences.
- Increases click-through rates. Several positive feedback encourages buyers to click to a business and better understand the company, boosting sales.
- Feedbacks are a source that improves the product services and your customers’ expectations.
Tactics that can boost customer feedback on Google
- List your business on Google my business. It is an important step that ensures that customers receive relevant information about your brand whenever they search for items related to it. Google my business encourages customers to leave feedback and allows a brand to respond to reviews, which helps build a company’s trust.
- Make your Google business profile look good and have complete information that customers might want. It’s important to factor in hours of operation and whether you’re working on a holiday. Use high-resolution photos to increase click-through rates that influence purchasing decisions.
- Make the process of feedback easy. This is achievable by using a good review platform such as text messaging, fast and straightforward. Also, encourage our customers to post reviews via SMS after purchase.
- Have the right timing when you invite customers to submit a review. You can send an SMS calling customers to give feedback after a product or service is delivered.
Reasons why companies buy reviews
Companies buy positive reviews because they don’t have positive responses or negative feedback, and they want to improve their image. A company needs to make sure they get positive reviews from a legal seller. Fake account sellers use bots that send many simulated responses to your account, which is illegal and can ruin the integrity of their business.
How to buy positive reviews to improve your brand
To buy reviews, enter Google Reviews to search for advertised companies that will help you collect reviews and enhance your brand’s confidence. Responses are usually genuine, as companies have no control over customer feedback.
What do you make of this story? Let us know in the comments below or on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages! And if you enjoy listening to film podcasts, why not check out our podcasts, Small Screen Stories and Small Screen Film Club wherever you get your podcasts!