Online casinos in Canada have continued to crop up every month. One thing they all have in common is payment methods since players need to deposit and withdraw funds from the platforms. These casinos offer players numerous payment options to choose from, including Gigadat, credit/debit cards, and e-wallets. Another widely used option in Canadian casinos is Interac.
When you visit most casinos that target Canadians, you will notice that they have listed Interac as one of their payment methods. Interac has become an extremely popular payment option in Canada with more Interac casinos cropping up. It is preferred by most players due to its fast services and a great team that works behind the scenes to resolve customers’ issues. Making online casino payments through Interac is straightforward, which is attractive to casino players. This payment method is available all over Canada, which means that Canadian players can use it at online casinos that accept Interac.
Why Use Interac at A Casino Site
Among the many things that make Interac attractive to casino players is that it works with more than 250 banks, financial institutions, and credit unions. It therefore means that Interac offers you high security since it continuously updates its safety protocols.
Also, Interac casinos are popular because they get rid of the risk that comes with sharing your card or banking details with a betting site only for you to later realize that the casino is not legitimate. With Interac’s zero liability, you are shielded from facing losses beyond your control. There are numerous reasons why you should consider using Interac at online casinos besides these ones. The best ones are safety, security, fast transactions, affordability and availability.
How to Use Interac in Online Casino
There are various ways you can use it among the online casinos that accept Interac. They include Interac debit, Interac e transfer, and Interac online. These ways are valid for casino players. However, the most used way is Interac online. Recently, Interac debit has been merged with mobile devices and rebranded to Interac Flash. The version protects and stores a customer’s debit card information.
Once you have registered at e transfer deposits casinos, you can head to the cashier’s section and select your payment preferred method. See what method the casino accepts either Interac e transfer, Interac debit or online Interac. You will need to choose the banking institution you bank with before completing the transaction. Then, select you bank account and specify the amount you wish to deposit or withdraw and the casino will do the rest. Transactions are instant and so, you can start playing within no time.
How to Deposit with Interac
Depositing funds at Interac casinos Canada is a bit different from using other e-wallets since players need to use their online banking accounts together with the casino cashier’s section at the platform. Mostly, you will need to follow these steps.
- If you are a new player, register an account with a reputable online casino or login to your online casino account f you already have one
- Proceed to the cashier’s section and choose the deposit funds option
- Choose Interac as your preferred payment method
- Ensure that you have all your payment information at hand before using your online banking
- Enter the correct details as required by the casino and select which account you wish to transfer the money from
- Specify the amount you wish to deposit and initiate the funds transfer process
- Wait for the money as well as any bonus funds you may have triggered to reflect in your casino account
- Enjoy playing your favorite games
How to Withdraw with Interac
Although it is not possible to withdraw funds using Interac e-transfer, you can use the Interac card to withdraw your winnings. If the casino doesn’t support Interac withdrawals, consider using another payment method. Otherwise, you can use Interac to withdraw your money. The steps to follow are easy and as follows.
- Login to your betting account and proceed to the cashier’s section to withdraw your winnings
- Choose Interac as your preferred withdrawal method and provide all the required payment information and documents
- Confirm your personal information and specify the amount you wish to withdraw. Ensure that you have met all the wagering requirements before requesting a withdrawal.
- Initiate the withdrawal and wait for the funds to arrive in your account banking
- Withdraw money from your bank account and enjoy
Pros and Cons of Using Interac at the Casino
Interact casinos come with numerous benefits and a few drawbacks. Here are some of them.
- Efficient and fast transfers
- Widely accepted in Canadian online casinos
- If your bank already uses Interac, you don’t need to sign up for additional services
- Protects your online banking information from unsafe casinos
- Players may have to pay fees transferring money
- Some e transfer casinos don’t support withdrawals
- Only accepted for those with Canadian bank accounts
Interact Bonus Offers
Another great thing about using Interac to deposit funds is that you can claim your casino bonus using the same payment method. However, remember to check the terms and conditions of each bonus offer to ensure that Interac is eligible for the offer to avoid missing out on bonuses and promotions.
There are numerous casino bonuses offered by Interac casinos Canada, including welcome bonuses. These may be match up deposit bonuses where the platform matches your deposit amount. You could also receive no deposit bonuses and free spins. Some casinos will also offer you cash back offers and other promotions such as reload bonuses and VIP programs.